Overall Ute: Ute with the highest score plus judge’s discretionary points.
Rural Ute: An all-round country Ute. Rugged Exterior, user friendly interior with accessories and spares to meet the challenges of long days in the bush for work and/or play.
Chick Ute: Personalised, modified and maintained by the female owner, displaying her personality.
Feral Ute: Still gets you from one destination to another and does the job. A little rough around the edges, needing some love and attention.
Street Ute: Built for street performance. High exterior and interior presentation with accessories and spares for comfort and entertainment of driver, passenger and crowd.
4WD Ute: A Ute to go anywhere, able to handle the worst of conditions, getting you from point A to point B. With all sorts of off-road accessories eg. Roobar/bullbar, roll bars, winch, extra tyres, lights, communication and safety equipment.
Standard Ute: Minimal modifications, why mess with a good thing? Well loved and maintained.
Main Judging Points
Entries will be judged on; presentation of exterior, cab interior, engine bay, weld body or tray, tools, equipment, accessories and spares (lay out and condition).
Competitors please enter through MAIN GATE where you will need to pay entrance fees, then pay Ute Competition Entry Fee at the actual Beaut Ute Area. You are welcome to camp with your vehicles.
Entry fee: $15.00 (this does not include entry fee at main gate, i.e. Rodeo and Concert).
Includes entry into Overall Ute category and one (1) other category of your choice. Entry into extra categories is welcome at $5.00 per category. A unique bumper sticker is included which each entry.
Time: All entries to be parked up at competition site by 9.30am on Saturday 2nd June.
Where: Mullewa Recreation Grounds, you will be directed to competition area from MAIN GATE.
Entries: Forms and payments available on the day.
Contact: Phillip Rumble 0409 214 685 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Mullewa Muster & Rodeo on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions of entry into Mullewa Muster & Rodeo Beaut Ute Competition 2018:
- All vehicles are to be registered (covered by third party insurance).
- Late arrivals may not be permitted to enter competition.
- All vehicles are to have a responsible attendant during judging.
- Once on event grounds the Committee will take no liability for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to or by any property exhibited, whether caused by or attributed to the negligence of the Committee or of its servants or agents or otherwise howsoever.
- All vehicles are to stay at competition site until 5pm and all caution is to be taken when moving from competition area. If camping, please feel free to stay parked where you are, or move the campgrounds after 5pm.
- The judge’s decision is FINAL (your attendant may impress with a short sell during judging).
- Accessories must be in working order to be included in judge’s points.