FREE CAMPING AT THE VENUE
Camping opens from noon Friday
Plenty of space in our FREE camping areas. Please pay your event entry fee and collect a wrist band at the Gate.
These areas are provided to you free of charge but there are some rules to please abide by:-
- No B.Y.O. alcohol – there is a licensed Sports Club on site, there are also two licensed areas during the event. The Railway Hotel is also within walking distance. Please don’t jeopardise these licenses.
- No Glass – the entire event area has a “No Glass Policy” – for your safety and ours.
- No open fires – our emergency services are volunteering all weekend, please don’t stretch their limits.
- No dogs – for the comfort of all.
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the night – again, for the comfort of all.
The Mullewa Sports Club will be open Friday night serving meals and refreshments.
Some stallholders will be serving breakfast on Saturday morning.
Toilets are available within the camping area.
Showers are available on the southern side of the Recreation Centre.
There is powered and un-powered sites available across the road at the Mullewa Caravan Park, which does allow dogs. Please book online at www.visitgeraldton.com.au or call 0439 898 762.
Caravan Park fees
Powered bay $30 per night (2 people)
Unpowered bay $20 per night (2 people)
Download the Mullewa Caravan Park Site Map
Come and support our local mob!
Our Lady of Mt Carmel Primary School P&F will be serving brekky fresh from the barbeque at the Mullewa Recreation Centre Kitchen from 7am.